Mandatory Training – UKCSTF Aligned
A&A Training adheres to the UK Core Skills Training Framework (UKCSTF) standards for mandatory training. Clients attending UKCSTF aligned mandatory training are provided with certificates that are accepted by most NHS or private healthcare bodies.
The different topics related to the UKCSTF are:
- Equality, Diversity & Human Right
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Conflict Resolution (England, Scotland and Northern Island)
- Fire safety
- Infection Control Levels 1 & 2
- Moving and Handling Level 2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Levels 1 & 2
- Safeguarding Children Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Level 2 Resuscitation - Basic Life Support with AED
- Information Governance
If you require training please contact us by calling 01634 717703 or via email.