Training tailored for the individual healthcare professional
Founded by a Senior Nurse Practitioner, A&A Training caters for all types of customers. Realising that there was a gap in the market, A&A Training has increased the number of courses that individuals or groups can book, to ensure they remain up-to-date and safe to practice.
A&A Training runs a large number of the statutory and mandatory courses for individuals and welcomes anyone with an interest to undertake our courses. The courses range from half day courses to 5 day courses.
Depending on your job role and requirements A&A Training will have the course for you. The most popular courses requested by individuals are:
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) – 2 day Resuscitation Council (UK) certified course
- Immediate Life Support (ILS) – A&A Training course based on the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Basic Life Support and AED (BLS) – A&A Training course adhering to the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Moving and Handling – Annual update on the best practice for moving and handling people and objects in a health or social care setting, including the use of patient lifting hoists
- Child Protection Level 2 – The essential course for anyone who comes into contact with children under the age of 18.
Enquire about this course