Wound Care, Gluing & Suturing
This course helps to gain understanding of the management of acute and chronic wounds in a clinical environment.
Completion of this course does not guarantee clinical competence.
You will have to demonstrate competency during a period of supervised practice. This period of supervision should be prearranged by you with a mentor in your workplace.
- To develop awareness of the wound healing process and factors which may influence this
- To understand the management of acute wounds that may present in the student's clinical environment
- To understand the role of sutures in wound closure
- To practice the closure methods used in the student's clinical environment (sutures, glue, staples, steristrips)
- To understand the management of chronic wound management in the student's clinical environment
To book a place on this course, please visit our Online Shop, call us on 01634 717703 or email us.